See the figure below for the location of the power button and reset button. Use these buttons as follows:
- Press the Power Key to power on the device; press it again to power off the device.
- Press the Reset Key to recover the device from an unusual crash or other abnormalities can be restored by pressing Reset Key.
The Reset Key is also the charging indicator, which will function as follows:
- When device is off or on, the light is red while the battery is charging.
- When device is off, the light is off when the battery reaches a full charge.
- When device is on, the light will go from red to green when the battery reaches a full charge.